Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Escrow.com taking longer than usual to accept payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

taktikz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Payment was made Friday morning and it's still pending to be accepted by Escrow.com

I was told Friday it was going to clear by the end of the day, called in today and was told they needed to verify my address for some reason. Also was told it should be accepted by today, but support has been unresponsive through email.

This has never taken so long and I have never had to verify my address.

Anyone else have this issue?

taktikz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them and was told that payment didn't go through.
They sent the buyer an email, but have sent me nothing to let me know of the status. Customer service sounded like they weren't sure of what they were telling me since they've told me a variety of things since Friday. First I was told that the reason it hasn't gone through was because they couldn't locate my correct address and they needed me to verify it. Now it's that the payment didn't go through.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i dont use escrow, their customer service is awful and payment system is slowest in the market. Wire Transfe, Sedo, or PayPal is the quickest option!

Are you serious? I believe Escrow.com is the best out there when it comes to customer service. They even waived a fee for me once since I had a long history, to ensure a fast transaction (I glimpsed when wiring funds from my bank so I was $40 or something short).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom