Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Escrow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As a seller, through Escrow.com, what is the purpose of selecting the duration of time the buyer has to review the item if it is not adhered to. I have sold a domain to a buyer who has one day to review the item, but it has been three days now and they have not responded to accept the merchandise for release of funds. I mean I see the necessity in offerring this service for the purchase of products, especially vehicles, but a domain? Ajnd what happens if they never log back in...they have the domain already, why should they care?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once the time period is up I believe the goods are automatically accepted.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I usually give 3 to 5 days, but have had the same issue. Escrow.com wants to insure that the buyer has the domain if the whois still reflects the seller. I dont' think it's an issue if the whois has been updated. Even if they never update the whois, I think they will release the funds in 10 days or so if they have not heard from the buyer otherwise. At least this is what my past experience shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom