Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other escrow.domains - advice

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have some money in their wallet, but I can't manage the disbursement because it's broken.
They have done it manually for me, but now they are ignoring my emails.

Any advice on what to do?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

have you tried calling them

or contacting thru their social media accounts?

imo...

stevan@aplegal.co

Lawyer Geek
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Skandi. I did not know you were having an issue. If you could please email me what is going on I am happy to help. If you would like to call or IM here is all of my contact info:
email: stevan@aplegal.com, ph: 202-625-7000, direct: 202-625-7016, fx: 202-625-7001, cell: 202-270-4802, Skype: stevanlieberman, Whatsapp: 2022704802, gchat: stevanliebermanesq

You can also email escrow@escrowdomains.com

Thanks

Stevan

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Skandi. I did not know you were having an issue. If you could please email me what is going on I am happy to help. If you would like to call or IM here is all of my contact info:
email: stevan@aplegal.com, ph: 202-625-7000, direct: 202-625-7016, fx: 202-625-7001, cell: 202-270-4802, Skype: stevanlieberman, Whatsapp: 2022704802, gchat: stevanliebermanesq

You can also email escrow@escrowdomains.com

Thanks

Stevan
Thanks, will try to mail you.

stevan@aplegal.co

Lawyer Geek
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Skandi, I will have my admin do an accounting today, but as far as I know, we received no disbursement requests for the remainder of the funds. I am certain you never emailed me directly about any issues so I have to assume you just like to make your disbursement requests here in the public eye and in what you believe is a threatening fashion. Please confirm your paypal email for me. Thanks. Stevan

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Skandi, I will have my admin do an accounting today, but as far as I know, we received no disbursement requests for the remainder of the funds. I am certain you never emailed me directly about any issues so I have to assume you just like to make your disbursement requests here in the public eye and in what you believe is a threatening fashion. Please confirm your paypal email for me. Thanks. Stevan

This is so silly!

Why would I write this in public IF I could transfer from the Wallet to PayPal myself, and IF your company would transfer as asked to?

You must have been aware of this situation as you have received these emails - just take a look at the enclosed email.

I have given up on the hope of you fixing the Wallet, so just transfer the money requested months ago!!!

0002_2.jpg

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

til Devid, Stevan

Perform the below mentioned task and transfer another 9000 USD to my PayPal before the end of this week If this deadline is not met I will conclude that you are denying me access to my wallet and I will act accordingly

Sent: Sunday, April 12. 2020 435 PM

To: David Maxwell <amaxyelaplegal.com

Cc: Stevan Lieberman stevan@APLegal com Subject: Re FW Disbursement

From my wallet, please deduct the 9000 USD you transferred and add the 1040 USD you canceled

David Maxwell-dmaxwellnaplegat.com

til mig. Stevan

Good Afternoon

Apologize for the delay. The balances have been updated in your account. We are prepping your next PayPal payment for $9,000 now and will have it sent to you. Once it has been sent, the balance will then be adjust

show this payment.

Thank you

Dave Maxwell

Greenberg & Lieberman

1775 Eye Street NW

Suite 1150

Washington, DC 20006

5. may 2020 20.41

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The 9k was sent out to back then in April. You never asked for the rest.

That is NOT true.

Read this once more:

---

Perform the below mentioned task and transfer another 9000 USD to my PayPal before the end of this week If this deadline is not met I will conclude that you are denying me access to my wallet and I will act accordingly

Sent: Sunday, April 12. 2020 435 PM
To: David Maxwell <amaxyelaplegal.com
Cc: Stevan Lieberman stevan@APLegal com Subject: Re FW Disbursement

From my wallet, please deduct the 9000 USD you transferred and add the 1040 USD you canceled

David Maxwell-dmaxwellnaplegat.com
til mig. Stevan

Good Afternoon

Apologize for the delay. The balances have been updated in your account. We are prepping your next PayPal payment for $9,000 now and will have it sent to you. Once it has been sent, the balance will then be adjust

show this payment.

Thank you
Dave Maxwell

---

In May I clearly ask for another 9000 USD to my PayPal and Dave Maxwell confirms this, and every time your mail is on cc.

There is NOTHING to misunderstand!

Skandi

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and you clearly have my email and can get in contact with me. The rest is going out by Monday and then I will close your account.

I have your email but as you are ignoring me, and refuse to let me transfer from the Wallet to PayPal, this is unfortunately one of my only options.

Just transfer the remaining funds in my Wallet to the same PayPal as the previous transfers, and then please, please close the account.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators