Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers Established Automotive Website - Great Content, Traffic & Revenue (GTRides.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URL: http://www.GTRides.com

Age of Site: 20 months

Traffic: Last month it averaged: 450 visitors per day and 400 unique visitors per day

Traffic Source: Google Images, Yahoo, Type-Ins/Bookmarks

List of Keywords:
sport 189 4.6 %
rover 150 3.6 %
range 148 3.6 %
saleen 134 3.3 %
s7 133 3.2 %
pictures 120 2.9 %
sports 119 2.9 %
silverado 106 2.6 %
mercedes 98 2.4 %
gibbs 94 2.3 %
joe 94 2.3 %
car 88 2.1 %
gt 81 1.9 %
bmw 67 1.6 %
zonda 58 1.4 %
infiniti 57 1.4 %
ford 56 1.3 %
amg 51 1.2 %
benz 50 1.2 %
lightning 47 1.1 %
jetta 47 1.1 %
wallpaper 46 1.1 %
volkswagen 46 1.1 %
murcielago 46 1.1 %
cars 44 1 %

Content: All 100 pages of it is unique, origional and personally written by myself. Fully unique content sites like this are VERY hard to find nowadays...

Revenue: Have been using YPN for the last couple of months, it generates approximately $2 per day but I would like to find a better way of monetizing the targeted traffic the site receives.

Google PR4 on the homepage, all of the sub-pages are either PR4 or PR3, site has quite a few backlinks...

Screenshots are available if you are interested in the site.

Price: Offers above $1800 please. I know this is 2+ years of revenue, but this site is much more than a simple turnkey page or two. You are buying a well-known automotive site which people are interested in - the unique content helps ensure continued success with search engines.

Regards,
Daniel Sitar

ramprage

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All of those photos, who owns them? Do you have legal rights of the car photos on that site?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The photos are owned by the manufacturers.

I have owned dozens of car sites and never once had any problems with any of the photos on any of them. I also know dozens of webmasters that own car sites and none of them have had any problems with car photos on their site(s).

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick update, over the last few days traffic has been at the 500 visitors per day level.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick update, over the last few days traffic has been at the 500 visitors per day level.

Have been using YPN for the last couple of months, it generates approximately $2 per day but I would like to find a better way of monetizing the targeted traffic the site receives.

500 uniques per day and only $2 off YPM ? Thats only a couple of clicks.
How can the traffic possibly be "targeted?"
You would think visitors would at least click on the ads you've camoflagued in the center. I knew a guy that had his YPM account terminated for that. Be careful.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BobDiGiTaL said:
500 uniques per day and only $2 off YPM ? Thats only a couple of clicks.
How can the traffic possibly be "targeted?"
You would think visitors would at least click on the ads you've camoflagued in the center. I knew a guy that had his YPM account terminated for that. Be careful.

1) If you are interested in buying the site I will show you the statistics. The vast majority of visitors are coming through search engines, searching for the names of the exact car names and models. The main problem is YPN ads do not target very well, for example a BMW car page usually shows Chevrolet ads.

2) The placement of the ads does not violate YPN policies

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had it on there previously, wasn't making quite as much, but traffic was lower at that point as well.

I am going to experiment with some other ad solutions, under the right owner this site could be making quite a bit more than it currently is.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
The photos are owned by the manufacturers.

I have owned dozens of car sites and never once had any problems with any of the photos on any of them. I also know dozens of webmasters that own car sites and none of them have had any problems with car photos on their site(s).

I can agree - My brother owns many large car forums and I also used to own ford-forums.com ---- never a peep about an image of a vehicle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom