Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Established Korean Recipe / Restaurant Website For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco_man

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Description
This Pagerank 3 website (www.dolsotbibimbap.com) was started back in 2008 and has continued to provide a consistent stream of visitors and income.

This is a good investment for someone looking to create a long term income as it provides a steady revenue with just a little bit of administration each week. I currently manage over 200 other websites so I decided it's time to start letting go some of the valuable websites I have with existing traffic and revenue but that I don't have time to manage.

The website runs on Wordpress making it extremely easy to use and maintain.

Revenue Details
Revenue has always been steady and very dependable I use 3 different networks for advertising, utilizing whichever one is offering the highest CPM rates at the time. CPM rates average around $2-4 per ad spot, sometimes hitting as high as $9 during the peak season (October/November/December).

Traffic Details
Traffic is mostly generated from Search Engines (77% while the remaining is made up of bookmarks and direct links).

You can bid on the auction here: Established Korean Recipe / Restaurant Website For Sale

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom