Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Established PR2 BARACK OBAMA (US President-elect) political blog/site barackDOTws

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started this Barack Obama WordPress-powered website (barackDOTws) in Feb 2007 (so it's now 21 months old). It presently automatically aggregates relevant news and content, but you could turn that off or supplement it with your own posts if required.

The 13 categories into which news/content are automatically sorted are:
The only category not entirely automated is the videos, since I've found it necessary to vet them first.

The site is running on the latest version of WordPress with many useful, security, enhancing and SEO plugins, and a customized backend.

There are 30,804 posts (14,300 pages of which are already indexed in Google) and the site is a PR2.

I have never promoted this site, but it still receives a good amount of traffic:
Mostly from search engines:

The site has high SERPs for several search phrases, including:
  1. obama calendar: #1 out of 11,800,000 results
  2. barack obama blog: #10 or #11 out of 42,400,000 results
... and others.

The website is monetized via several affiliate programs (including Adsense, Amazon, CJ and eBay), none of which I'm tracking. So, for argument's sake just accept income as none if that is an important criteria for you.

Registrar: Wild West Domains (free push)
Expires: 2009-02-05

You get 3 days' free hosting with full cPanel/FTP access, so you have plenty of time to move the site. (Sorry, I don't do migrations to/installations on other servers - if necessary, you can probably get someone on this forum to do it very cheaply for you)

Multiforum post, so strictly first-come, first-served! Please post SOLD to claim @ BIN (when posted) and send verified PayPal payment without delay. If you drag your heels with the payment, I'll sell to the next guy. Thanks for your cooperation.

SALE ENDS 7 DAYS FROM TODAY

Please start bidding at $50
Increments: $10
Reserve: yes
BIN: TBA

Be sure to check out the rest of my sales too!

As a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing members in good standing.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread has expired, but the site hasn't been sold yet. I received a $300 offer at SP, but it's too low. PM me if you have a realistic offer in mind. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom