Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.eu.com and .us.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have found some nice domain names with those TLD's.

How do they rate compared to the other most popular TLD's?

Thanks!

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
depends how nice, generally highly searched keyword names are worth development, but not selling, they dont do too well with domain sellers but they got fantastic cpc and seo. Good for development. i suggest if you buy you buy us.com instead of eu.com, eu.com will be a complete failour because everyone is waiting for the .eu and i presume com.eu will also be out.

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
depends how nice, generally highly searched keyword names are worth development, but not selling, they dont do too well with domain sellers but they got fantastic cpc and seo. Good for development. i suggest if you buy you buy us.com instead of eu.com, eu.com will be a complete failour because everyone is waiting for the .eu and i presume com.eu will also be out.

Thank Csite. I saw some very nice 3 letters available. Of course all other TLD's are taken except those... I will give a go and I will see.

Cheers!

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
May be you are already aware, but worth to mention, if you buy something from .eu.com or .us.com, you're buying a subdomain.

ivdnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fischermx said:
May be you are already aware, but worth to mention, if you buy something from .eu.com or .us.com, you're buying a subdomain.

indeed. But I have seen that some are selling well and there are not too many interesting names available even for those subdomains.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom