Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Eurodns - Greed, Greed Greed, SHAME on YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of You remember .EU sunrise on Eurodns. They was charging in advance and unsuccesfull pre-orders they just put credit on account. I was not bitching. Now I still had 30 EUR in my account and was making .vn DNS change - cost EUR 38 :greenconfused: .

Now - every normal company would use those forced 30 EUR and charge my card EUR 8, right. Not so EURODNS - they charged my card EUR 38 and keep me USELESS EUR30 in my account. Too clever by half ! - basically they can get thousands EUR forever, because every account will have some residual amount for which nothing can be ordered.

WHAT A SHAME !!!

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they charge 58.00€/year for a .ro domain, while a .ro domain costs less than 50€ FOR LIFE.
yes, I understand how business works, buying cheap and selling for more, but still...

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they charge 58.00€/year for a .ro domain, while a .ro domain costs less than 50€ FOR LIFE.
yes, I understand how business works, buying cheap and selling for more, but still...

This is different. This is everyones choice.

But keeping money in an account without possibility to spend it, thats a theft.

See what those son-of-a-biatches answered me:
------------------------
>Me:
> You are kidding me ? I have EUR30 in my account
> a forced deposit, you leave me deposit and charge
> my card for full amount ???

They:
Yes why not ?
The Domain Name is registered and paid
-----------------------------

Such arrogant answer, I was even not registering any domain...

Why not - yes why not ! Stick my 30 EUR into your greedy body hole !

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes why not ?
The Domain Name is registered and paid
nice support!

you should let them know that they give you only a thing left to do - stop using them and issue a chargeback.
Unless thye give you something for those 30€, this is a theft.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice support!

you should let them know that they give you only a thing left to do - stop using them and issue a chargeback.
Unless thye give you something for those 30€, this is a theft.

I don't do chargebacks, but I will talk about tham badly anytime I can and I have a LONG memory if someone fcuk me up...it will cost them more than 30 e-bucks...

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you want the money payd out. They charge u with 5% fee.

Please note that your request for refund is subject to an administrative fee representing 5% of the total amount to be refunded. Per our Terms & Conditions a minimum of 10€ will be charged, whatever the amount. For further information, please see the following page: Financial information.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think in the states its illegal that they charge you something and you do not provide a service.
Is it legal?
I have as well around 30 euros in my account and I will be using it for registering some domains at their incredible prices....

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And no more answers from these arrogant assholes. I think they made big money on the .eu sunrise, but not on domain registration but on money stealing this way.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And no more answers from these arrogant assholes. I think they made big money on the .eu sunrise, but not on domain registration but on money stealing this way.

Hi to all,
really hard words. :disappointed:
Denny, if I remember correctly we have been in the past already in contact or not? Why you did not contacted me directly if you have an issue with our support or need an discount on Domains or Updates? I think for most cases (if possible) I could solve the issues in the past here or not?
I didn´t checked who or what respond you on the support, but I will have a look to it for sure, it is really not the correct answer.
Additionally I will check how it is possible to charge back the 38 Euro´s to your creditcard.
For the future, do you think it is possible to contact me before starting a tread and calling EuroDNS arrogant assholes?
Is this an acceptable solution for you?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi to all,
really hard words. :disappointed:
Denny, if I remember correctly we have been in the past already in contact or not? Why you did not contacted me directly if you have an issue with our support or need an discount on Domains or Updates? I think for most cases (if possible) I could solve the issues in the past here or not?
I didn´t checked who or what respond you on the support, but I will have a look to it for sure, it is really not the correct answer.
Additionally I will check how it is possible to charge back the 38 Euro´s to your creditcard.
For the future, do you think it is possible to contact me before starting a tread and calling EuroDNS arrogant assholes?
Is this an acceptable solution for you?

We was never in direct contact as far as I remember

It is not about pricing, it is about logic. If I have an EUR 30 credit in my account and I am buying something which cost EUR38, I suppose you will charge me EUR 8 + EUR 30 credit. But you charge me EUR 38 and offer to return me EUR 30 back for EUR 10 fee.

I do not want to be any preferential customer treated better way only because I can post it here and people will read it.

Again - I am not bitching about high prices. Example - I wanted some .cz, I look Eurodns EUR 50, domeny.cz EUR 20, guess where have I registered...thats the market. But I am bitching that I have credit (forced one BTW) and I can not practically use it. And fee for return credit is EUR10 - so if someone has residue credit EUR 10 he has no chance to get it back an any way !

And those ARE arrogant answers, like
"Yes why not ? "
or today again
"You have the choice"

No with EuroDNS you have NO CHOICE !

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eurodns are very misleading full stop, like their .mobi offers..LOL
Thankfully have never used them.
A lot of companies do this keeping the money in the account lark rather than refunding,... registerfly etc.
Vote with your feet, never use them again, & post on here....simple way to send them down. They'll learn!
Pred ;)

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
every normal company would use those forced 30 EUR and charge my card EUR 8, right.

Not sure, got money with other registrars and they do the same, once the money in the account does not cover the bill, credit cards are charged the full amount.

And as for
making .vn DNS change - cost EUR 38
-
Taken from dotVN:

9. What is the cost to transfer a domain?
The transfer cost is $100 USD/name/year
10. Are there any other fees involved that I should concern myself with?
The cost to process DNS change is $30 USD per domain name/ transaction

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We was never in direct contact as far as I remember

It is not about pricing, it is about logic. If I have an EUR 30 credit in my account and I am buying something which cost EUR38, I suppose you will charge me EUR 8 + EUR 30 credit. But you charge me EUR 38 and offer to return me EUR 30 back for EUR 10 fee.

I do not want to be any preferential customer treated better way only because I can post it here and people will read it.

Again - I am not bitching about high prices. Example - I wanted some .cz, I look Eurodns EUR 50, domeny.cz EUR 20, guess where have I registered...thats the market. But I am bitching that I have credit (forced one BTW) and I can not practically use it. And fee for return credit is EUR10 - so if someone has residue credit EUR 10 he has no chance to get it back an any way !

And those ARE arrogant answers, like
"Yes why not ? "
or today again
"You have the choice"

No with EuroDNS you have NO CHOICE !

Hi Denny!

1. ok, then I was wrong. Last week I was with someone in contactact with a similar screenname like your that he is using at EuroDNS.

2. I will have a meeting later to check how we are able to improve our billing in that way you mentioned here.

3. That was not my intention, I want to say that every one can contact me to find a better way for him self.

thank you for your PM, now I know the full background. I apologize the answer you got from our support. I can understand now your feelings. I will talk to the person.

Everyday we try to become a bit better!

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure, got money with other registrars and they do the same, once the money in the account does not cover the bill, credit cards are charged the full amount.

Yeah but at least there you can spend even small amounts, EuroDNS .com/.info EUR 18, so to register .com for EUR 18 is worse than the EUR 10 fee (its about 12.6 EUR throwed out of the window...).

And as for -
Taken from dotVN:
9. What is the cost to transfer a domain?
The transfer cost is $100 USD/name/year
10. Are there any other fees involved that I should concern myself with?
The cost to process DNS change is $30 USD per domain name/ transaction

Whats your point - dotvn charge for new reg .vn $200, I do not see any relationship with Eurodns here, is information of same relevancy as if I tell you my uncle has a moustache...

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are certainly correct regarding part one of your reply.
As for the second part, I was (sorry if I misunderstood) of the opinion that you as well complain about the fee of 38€ as about the fact that the money in your account was not used.
All I wanted to point out was that there is a fee involved in DNS change anyhow, so it´s not just EuroDNS charging for nothing ( apart from what they add on ).

mmmhome

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some fr domains there. and I never had some problems with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom