Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Europe win Ryder Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I'v watched on this was one putt from Sergio Garcia on Saturday that looped on a HUGE parabola and dropped into the pin, it must have travelled about 40ft. Remarkable! I would have watched more but I don't have Sky tv..

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once again the European squad played as a team. They deserved to win. They played superior golf. I always enjoy the Ryder Cup, wish that they would hold it every year instead of every other.

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They were saying on the news down here this morning that the European team is very close knit. They travel together, eat together tec. The US team, whilst on paper a much better side, is more individual. It must make a difference. Colin Montgomerie brings it home & the win was by a pretty impressive margin.

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is the most one-eyed article I have ever seen. At least he has the grace to state that in the past the Euro side has not looked the business, but has still won. Contrary to popular opinion, the US does not win every sporting event.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that guy who wrote the article should resign...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom