Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

EverWell.xyz is available for sale

ApexBrandit

Level 1
Reaction score
EverWell: An evocative and short name with countless possibilities. Excellent fit for business ideas like a Vitamin or Supplement brand, a Medical & Dental Brand, CBD, a Health & Wellness business and many more! Ever is a lasting word that implies longevity and confidence. This 8 letter name is short and easily remembered. Secure this name while you can!

You can buy it through its landing page, just type EverWell.xyz on your webpage.

Attachments

• 143DD0D1-1A5E-475E-A591-9A3BF88D395B.jpeg
    143DD0D1-1A5E-475E-A591-9A3BF88D395B.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
Domain summit 2024

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a good name, but there are currently 17 live trademarks in the USPTO on the word "everwell". So, I'd be careful when considering a purchase of this domain. Any of those 17 companies who own the trademark on "everwell" could potentially challenge the ownership of that domain name, thus the domain owner could lose the domain name.

ApexBrandit

Level 1
Reaction score
It's a good name, but there are currently 17 live trademarks in the USPTO on the word "everwell". So, I'd be careful when considering a purchase of this domain. Any of those 17 companies who own the trademark on "everwell" could potentially challenge the ownership of that domain name, thus the domain owner could lose the domain name.
Well, If there is 17 live trademark on the word Everwell, i.e there is a first registered company on Everwell, then others follow suit, so far as the extension(.xyz) is recognized, buying the domain shouldn't be a big deal since you will also trademark yours making it 18 live trademarks in USPTO on the word ‘Everwell’.
So?

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, there are 17 live trademarks--so as long as you don't put content on the domain that would potentially be in any of those industries (showing that you are using the domain in bad faith), then it shouldn't be an issue.

If it were my domain, then I might not put any content on it... or might create a site on it with content that is not in the 'health' topic.

ApexBrandit

Level 1
Reaction score
I concur with you to some extent, though it may contain some content not aligning to health with some likable persona like beauty tech, vitamin and supplements brand, among others.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators