Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Everybody wants something for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I realize this is a "domain name" forum and all ... but it cracks me up when people post a domain they just recently registered for appraisal, then once they get the appraisal they will immediately post it up for sale for that amount. 99% of domain's take a little time and effort before they are worth anything, and it is funny to me how people will buy a name because it has "potential" value to them. But then try to sell it immediately for a huge profit. :huh:

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am new to this, but already have seen a lot of what you are saying...I guess with experience in this field, comes a better understanding of what creating potential in a domain name is all about...:)

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do it, But I usualy post it for 50% of appraisel, And I never say its of some value.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The same could hold true for those purchasing. I spend hours searching multiple drop lists and catching throughout the day and might only pickup three or four and sometimes not even that. I addition to searching dictionary list, word combos compiled, etc. So keep in mind when you want to buy you're not just paying for a reg fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom