Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Exact Match Domain For an End User

Status
Not open for further replies.

krest

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just did an exact search on Google for one of my domain and i discover that 3 companies are using the keyword as their company name. Although 1 of them had the exact keyword+corp. I forward did a research on the 3 companies and i found out that 1 of them was inactive and the other 2 are still active. I contacted one of them but they said they weren't interested and i couldn't find the contact detail of the other one. I have held this domain for 3 years and the domain will expire in few days, do you think the domain is still worth keeping?

Last edited:

HunterWoods

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does the domains keyword have any exact searches a month on google? if you have had the domain for 3 years, and are not able to sell it, and it doesnt got much exact searches or generate any revenue, it doesnt sound like a keeper. unless its a supercool brandable .com domain

Bill F.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the name has no other obvious value than matching one hard-to-find company's name, then drop it.

Rendell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the domain is an EMD with good CPC, you can consider developing it since it has aged.

krest

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain has no search vol but its a small city geo name with the keyword realty.. some thing like City+Realty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom