Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

excellent results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Up until the end of Jan I had all my domains in my default portfolio all using the display category supplied by DS and all using the Seattle landing page. Then I separated my domains into portfolios with each portfolio using the Berlin lander and setting the display category for each portfolio (instead of the DS allocated one). After 20 days I'm more than 50% above my Jan earnings (which were my highest to date) and well on track to get 100% more by the end of the month. Now, I can't say for certain that my actions were the cause of this dramatic jump in earnings, but I'm having some excellent results for february :)

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I will try this out, since my earnings have gone way done.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really,the Berlin lander? That's the one I figured would perform the worst, so I've never tried it!

Use keyword inclusion if you haven't already, makes a huge difference. DS usually pulls the general keywords relative to your domain, when it's the specific keywords that pay the most. ;-)

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know it's sod's law. The moment I opened my big mouth my earnings go down the toilet. If I average the earnings over a 30 day month, I earned 94% more in February over January. Hopefully this has something to do with the changes I made.

dvestors. I tried the keyword inclusion option. I put a couple of keywords on a domain the resultant Berlin page had only those two keywords and nothing else. I had to enter 12 keywords for the domain to fill up all of the link slots available. Does that sound familiar? It's going to be a real pain coming up with 12 relevant keywords for all my domains.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also fan of Berlin landers

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tested the Berlin lander last week on a few domains, and rev tanked. Guess it depends on the name..

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My revenue gone back down to around the January levels when I used exclusively the Seattle Lander. So the almost 100% spike I experienced in February was short-lived, and probably due to something other than my switching exclusively to the Berlin Lander.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can thank me. I hounded DS until they came up with this lander. 100% of my DS names use this lander. Parking companies are slow to grasp, too many links is not good.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. I thank you that revenue is in the toilet for April. Approx 75% down from March and 40% down on previous months.

diddle32

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. I thank you that revenue is in the toilet for April. Approx 75% down from March and 40% down on previous months.
Has your traffic dropped off as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom