Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Exclusive Appraisal subforum would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is "Exclusive domain sale thread" where all members can visit. It is very useful as the threads aren't indexed.

I like to see "Exclusive Domain Appraisal " subforum where exclusive members can ask for domain appraisals and all members can appraise the domains. The threads would NOT be indexed and therefore it is good for exclusive members. This subforum will increase value of exclusive membership and therefore will attract more exclusive memberships.

I appreciate if you consider my suggestion.

Many thanks

Upvote 0

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought they did add an area for exclusive appraisal section already?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TY Dodo (and Pink Misfit)

Yes, we added it about a month ago. Same rules apply as with the exclusive sales section (in which this i a subforum only of) - only viewable by logged in Exclusive members, there is no domain in the title rule for this subforum, and it is NOT indexed by Google and other spiders.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks

But it would be nice if all members can participate in the appraisal threads instead of only exclusive members.

It would be nice if there is a separate subforum for exclusive appraisals section where exclusive members can ask for appraisals. There all members can participate and appraisal threads aren't indexed.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks

But it would be nice if all members can participate in the appraisal threads instead of only exclusive members.

It would be nice if there is a separate subforum for exclusive appraisals section where exclusive members can ask for appraisals. There all members can participate and appraisal threads aren't indexed.

So basically what we already have but the only difference would be anyone can post an appraisal but only exclusive members can post domains to be appraised?

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But that's the idea of the exclusive section: Only exclusive members should be allowed to post there.

james2002 said:
May be separate subforum for all members in exclusive section where appraisal threads aren't indexed.
Don't we have enough sub-forums already?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But that's the idea of the exclusive section: Only exclusive members should be allowed to post there.

Don't we have enough sub-forums already?

Difference is that other members could not open the appraisal threads but only exclusive members.

Compare two "exclusive sale forums" . Which one got more activity? It is obvious advantage to let all members to participate in the appraisal forums intead of ONLY exclusive members.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice, haven't seen it before!
I usually click on today's post to view all the new posts, should these appear there as well?

Well if someone posts for an appraisal yea they will.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea it will only show to Exclusives. Mine always shows in new posts if I refresh it and someone has posted recently.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TY Dodo (and Pink Misfit)

Yes, we added it about a month ago. Same rules apply as with the exclusive sales section (in which this i a subforum only of) - only viewable by logged in Exclusive members, there is no domain in the title rule for this subforum, and it is NOT indexed by Google and other spiders.

Draggar said only viweable by Exclusive members.

I think it would be nice to have separate Exclusive Appraisal subforum (viewable by all members). We need input from all members and not just from exclusive members.

I even didn't notice about the other apparaisal until today.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Difference is that other members could not open the appraisal threads but only exclusive members.

Compare two "exclusive sale forums" . Which one got more activity? It is obvious advantage to let all members to participate in the appraisal forums intead of ONLY exclusive members.

You can't compare those two - the exclusives only subforum is cleaned out on a monthly basis so older threads are deleted.

The one viewable by everyone has threads up to two years old.

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hadn't noticed the exclusive appraisal sub-forum before. Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom