Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Exclusive Appraisals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have Exclusive Sales, how about an Exclusive Appraisals section?

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
How do you "second" a motion when you're third in line? :D

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with you there should be an exclusive appraisals forum and shouldn't this be in Exclusive Members section ?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just post the bloody appraisal request in Exclusive which is pretty much free format.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not Limit just want a separate section for exclusives who want to get appraisals from within the exclusive section and don't plan on revealing the domain to the whole forum, would also like to see a feature so that url's from exclusive section don't get added to search engines ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why on earth would you want to limit appraisals to strictly Exclusive members. The more appraisals you can get the better.

See, "Exclusive" used to be a club that we paid $400 to join (at least, I did) and as such it had several great benefits over other types of membership, most of which have since lapsed or removed.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See, "Exclusive" used to be a club that we paid $400 to join (at least, I did) and as such it had several great benefits over other types of membership, most of which have since lapsed or removed.

Added benefits should be in the way of tools and what not, not by limiting information which goes against the whole idea of sharing information on a forum. You hardly get many appraisals in the main Appraisal forum these days. Can you imagine the number of responses you would get limiting it to Exclusives.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Added benefits should be in the way of tools and what not, not by limiting information which goes against the whole idea of sharing information on a forum. You hardly get many appraisals in the main Appraisal forum these days. Can you imagine the number of responses you would get limiting it to Exclusives.

And that's the way, we, Exclusive members want it. Your argument of "limitation" does not make sense to me. I would say, Exclusive are elite members, therefore their opinions bear great weight. We did not ask for a cancellation of the Appraisals forum - just the addition of an Appraisals for Exclusives. Exactly as we have Exclusive Sales.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would say, Exclusive are elite members, therefore their opinions bear great weight.

Not trying to give a cheap shot, but some of the domains I see Exclusives selling and getting appraisals for, I beg to differ. We are all learning and having to keep current in this industry and I value the opinion of everyone, regardless of their membership.

Regarding limitations, it is limiting for other non-exclusives because they can't view the private appraisals.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Regarding limitations, it is limiting for other non-exclusives because they can't view the private appraisals.

And that is the whole idea of having tiered memberships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom