Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Exclusive domain section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why are there so many crap domains being offered for ridiculous prices,it seems half of the members who post there act like newbies ?

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because people think that paying "extra" for exclusive title will make others trust them more. Or maybe because they will find same low experienced people that don't understand how much is what and buy their ridiculous piece of crap for tons of money, just because they are buying from "exclusive member". You decide.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why are there so many crap domains being offered for ridiculous prices,it seems half of the members who post there act like newbies ?

Because people think that paying "extra" for exclusive title will make others trust them more. Or maybe because they will find same low experienced people that don't understand how much is what and buy their ridiculous piece of crap for tons of money, just because they are buying from "exclusive member". You decide.

members still have the right to price as they choose

if ya don't like, don't buy

maybe it would look more appealing if listed on Latona's

:)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone can buy exclusive membership. Even you.

The reason I say this is because an exclusive membership does not give anyone the intellect or savvy to price, buy, or sell domain names.

So, having Exclusive in the Avatar area is not a license of intelligent choices.

That is like saying I can only shop or buy from an exclusive member.

It never ceases to amaze me of someone's questioning the quality of a domain and justification of an asking price without even knowing the name, language, or meaning.

It's like the sales thread of yaya.cn. The Chinese members were all crazy about this. Someone finally asked what was so special about YaYa in the Chinese (or any other) language. I knew what it meant and also knows what it means in other languages.

It is all a matter of worth to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom