Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Exclusive Membership - Software Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to make support forums here, for the software included in the Exclusive Benefits.

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please use support tickets for software issues. Most of the admins are not tech admins, so it wouldn't do any good here.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
Please use support tickets for software issues. Most of the admins are not tech admins, so it wouldn't do any good here.

Giant I think you missed the point. I am suggesting creating forum sections where members will help one another, similar to as with PHPBB. There maya or may not be mods, however, I think that since all execs. have the software, each one could help the other.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the Exclusive forums there is a separate thread for each piece of software that has been released, you may have to search, but you'll find them.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GI he means is there possible to be a software development section so the new exclusives who have just upgraded could make full use of it and its easy.

Just was trying to clear the confusion.

Regards

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan is correct. The software threads are in First Steps, so this would also be the place to start a new thread about the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom