Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Excuse me ! Where to buy a mobile phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to find a online shop sells new mobile phones (without plan) cheap !
And it is great if it could ship to worldwide !
Thanks for everyone's reply !

Domain Days 2024

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask this question too i nver used ebay iam in PK and they accept PayPal for payment is there anyway to pay via creditcard and if so how

col

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask this question too i nver used ebay iam in PK and they accept PayPal for payment is there anyway to pay via creditcard and if so how
As long as Paypal accepts credit card payments from Pakistan there shouldn't be any problems. After you've won the auction you'll see a pay button at the auction page and you'll be taken to Paypal's homepage. There you'll be able to pay with your credit card. Nice and smooth.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But you dont understand PayPal isnt avilable in Pakistan and to pay via creditcard on PayPal your creditcard must be of countries where paypal is supported

col

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But you dont understand PayPal isnt avilable in Pakistan and to pay via creditcard on PayPal your creditcard must be of countries where paypal is supported
So you're not even able to pay using Paypal? I though they only stopped you from recieving funds... Then I guess the only option is if the seller accepts some other kind of online payment that accepts payment from Pakistan, or do a wire transfer :sorry:

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most US phone store owners on eBay don't ship overseas.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
arrrg thats not cool i have spent a lo of time to search for shops that ship electrnoics worldwide but no luck and the shops which did ship worldwide didnt have any cool things

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
arrrg thats not cool i have spent a lo of time to search for shops that ship electrnoics worldwide but no luck and the shops which did ship worldwide didnt have any cool things

Very agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for everyone's reply ! I am still looking for !
If I can find a good one , I will post here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom