Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Exdon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

owl921

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I have had some domain names for sale on Exdon.com for several months. I just stumbled across this company by chance and decided to list some of my names with them.
Today I received a email saying I had a $4500 offer on one of my names. I logged in and accepted the offer. Exdon has no commission.
Question. Has anyone here ever had dealings with this company? Are they legit? Do you think this could be some sort of scam? If it is real, how do they hook you up with the buyer?...What is the payment process? etc.
Just wanted to get some feedback to find out if anyone knew of this company.

Thanks for your replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I have had some domain names for sale on Exdon.com for several months. I just stumbled across this company by chance and decided to list some of my names with them.
Today I received a email saying I had a $4500 offer on one of my names. I logged in and accepted the offer. Exdon has no commission.
Question. Has anyone here ever had dealings with this company? Are they legit? Do you think this could be some sort of scam? If it is real, how do they hook you up with the buyer?...What is the payment process? etc.
Just wanted to get some feedback to find out if anyone knew of this company.

Thanks for your replies.

not familiar with them and haven't seen anyone post about before ,but

those seem like the kind of questions that should be asked or known, before you use their service.

or they should have payment processing, transaction procedures, fee's etc. listed on the website.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom