Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale expired domain at NSI (no such integrity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an good domain that just expired with network ripoff solutions. These people are unbelievable, they haven't dropped their prices in 4 years.

Anyway, my moral dilema is, can i transfer an expired domain from NSI or do i have to renew from those thieves, while they hold my domain name captive?

D.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need to renew the domain and wait for 60 days before you can transfer your domain name.

Cheers,
tw

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea i bit the bullet and did it, why didn't i short NSI's stock back in 1999? I'd be able to buy and sell Yun Yee 3 times over!!! And everyone knew they sucked... :-[

D.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was the name on hold? Or Expired? If it ws on hold, you can transfer it immediately after you renew it. I have one there stranded beca use att.net disappeared. Netsol is playing hard ball with me over the invalid e-mail. Wont let me do a damned thing with the name, but, I can keep renewing it no problem. I can renew anybodys name. Thats what blows my mind. They dont have a clue that this alone , is responsible for half of their stolen domain complaints. Talk about the blind leadin the blind. It just proves that they are the greediest breed of them all. I could kick netsol in the teeth in about one second right now. Get them in a whole heap of shit. Problem is, shit rolls down hill, and they are the king of the hill, if ya know what I mean.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NSI sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom