Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Expired domains registration tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellmhi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a new application being launched next week for anyone interested in participating in the expired domain market. This powerful utility downloads and runs on your desktop and gives you instant access to the 20,000 daily average dropping domains. It provides you the ability to do power searches within the domain list and mark the ones of interest that you want to grab. If you have an eNom reseller account the names you choose will be added to your Club Drop listings and will run automatically during the drop period. I know the author of this tool and use products and services he provides. He is very well known in the domain market and will be offering lifetime upgrades for early adoptors. Check www.dropshark.com often to see when the download link becomes available or send an email for more information.

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sellmhi said:
There is a new application being launched next week for anyone interested in participating in the expired domain market. This powerful utility downloads and runs on your desktop and gives you instant access to the 20,000 daily average dropping domains. It provides you the ability to do power searches within the domain list and mark the ones of interest that you want to grab. If you have an eNom reseller account the names you choose will be added to your Club Drop listings and will run automatically during the drop period. I know the author of this tool and use products and services he provides. He is very well known in the domain market and will be offering lifetime upgrades for early adoptors. Check www.dropshark.com often to see when the download link becomes available or send an email for more information.

And we wait to find out the price...

quack

parabola

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The immediate follow-on version, due out on July 4 . . .
DropShark 1.0 (Early-Adopter Version) will be released on Tuesday, June 1.

No link or price clues from Chris Ambler on the DropShark.com site yet.

sellmhi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The last conversation I had with Chris was that the price would be $29.95 with unlimited updates.

sellmhi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chris says that it can be downloaded this evening for free. This will include "old" data to allow anyone to test the functionality with and the activation price will indeed be $29.95. At that price I think we'll get more value in the ability to search the dropping domain list alone (not to mention other funtionality) than the price he's asking considering that this is a one time fee not a monthly membership.

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't install it? You mention on your sight to try out on your computer first so I'm assuming some computers won't install it? Every time I click the .exe file I get an error?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom