Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Expired Trademark domain for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am selling a rare opportunity to own the domain name netprowler.com. It used to be a registered trademark of Axent Technologies. For whatever reason, thy let it go. It is still some sort of an active product or software, with lots of search popularity. Here is the public record for the expired trademark netprowler:

Word Mark NETPROWLER
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer System, Namely, Software And Associated User Manuals For Providing Computer Security and Data Privacy in a Global Network Environment. FIRST USE: 19981005. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19981005
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 75586442
Filing Date November 11, 1998
Owner (APPLICANT) Axent Technologies, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 2400 Research Boulevard Rockville MARYLAND 20850
Attorney of Record Sean L. Collin
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date December 25, 1999

You can post your offers here. It currently resides as a ppc which I will throw in if the new owner wants. Thanks.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Sent - Thanks - Steve

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still waiting a reply on the PM sent??? - Thanks

changejobs

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what type of traffic does it get

Originally posted by NetProwler
I am selling a rare opportunity to own the domain name netprowler.com. It used to be a registered trademark of Axent Technologies. For whatever reason, thy let it go. It is still some sort of an active product or software, with lots of search popularity. Here is the public record for the expired trademark netprowler:

Word Mark NETPROWLER
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer System, Namely, Software And Associated User Manuals For Providing Computer Security and Data Privacy in a Global Network Environment. FIRST USE: 19981005. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19981005
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 75586442
Filing Date November 11, 1998
Owner (APPLICANT) Axent Technologies, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 2400 Research Boulevard Rockville MARYLAND 20850
Attorney of Record Sean L. Collin
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date December 25, 1999

You can post your offers here. It currently resides as a ppc which I will throw in if the new owner wants. Thanks.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone for the delay on getting back to you :sad:
I will read thru the pm's to see what the interest levels are.

To answer someones question about traffic: before it was a ppc it was getting 20-30 a day. I honestly do not know what it gets now.

Also, the name was originally registered in 1996.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a current offer of $525 on the table. I am interested to see what other offers there may be out there. You may post them or pm them to me.

The domain is hosted at enom.com for an easy push. I also prefer paypal as payment method. Thanks.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of people wanting to 'trade'. I'll accept partial trades of some good names. Looking for 2 character orgs and nets, or 3 letter .coms.

I'll accept $200 and your 2 character .org;
or
$100 and your 2 character .net;
or
$100 and your 3 letter .com....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom