Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ExpireFish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't often complain (publicly anyway) about a service but here's my story:

I posted here once in the past about using the expirefish service and having the same name regged by somebody using the registerfly service..adn I didnt get the name.

So far it has happened 3 times. What I didn't mention was that they all were names with VERY high link counts. And none of the 30 names I have received from them have high link counts.

Now, I have a name in expirefish and it dropped. Registerfly regged the name but no ownership info is showing yet and I havent been billed so I dont know yet was is going to happen with this one.

But, the name has a VERY high link count. If I dont get this one I have to suspect that there are some rotten fish over at the fly.

to be continued....

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you complained to TimS over there about the others ? I would have raised holy hell...

once.it's possible 3 times no possible way someone just happened to reg them at the precise moment they dropped...

I am a regfly customer and happy...I can tell you this I grabbed Posters.Biz when it dropped (lr2)simply by registering it(last year)..I am sure peple had expirefish and other scripts waiting fo it.. so it does happen.. but 3 Times !

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of a similar service and I won't mention the name but I think fishy things are going on there too. The prices that some of these names are "bidded" on are ridiculous. Somebody would have to be a complete idiot to buy them at these prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom