Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Expireline help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweDomains.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi i was going to backorder 1 domain with Expireline. And i went to registerfly.com and to backorder. Then i typed in my name and clicked proceed to checkout. After that i transfered the money (15.95) and everything went as planned. But after that i just came back to the index page. And i didn't get any info or anything how to get the login to my expireline account.

So i contacted registerfly support and asked how to get my account name. They just said: - "Give us your registerfly account name and we will give you all the info you need".

So i sended them my username and i never got any reply. I have sent lots of mails but they never replies. It feels like they stole my money. What shall i do?

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The few times I tried to do anything with Registerfly they were totally useless. I personally just stay away now and try and spread the word before others even think about them. Contact them one way or another every day until you get an answer or your issue resolved. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom