Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Extra clicks for transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwdtech

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a while back about the 2 clicks now required for each .ca domain name transferred.
I've transferred to baremetal (presently out due to the Vancouver power outage) and had the request in the CIRA control panel done as A GROUP, hence, only 2 clicks for ALL domains, instead of each domain. Therefore, this must be something that the rars themselves can program.
(Baremetal also reduced their wholesale reg rate, now lower than namespro until I reach the best level at namespro.)

Domain Days 2024

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a while back about the 2 clicks now required for each .ca domain name transferred.
I've transferred to baremetal (presently out due to the Vancouver power outage) and had the request in the CIRA control panel done as A GROUP, hence, only 2 clicks for ALL domains, instead of each domain. Therefore, this must be something that the rars themselves can program.
(Baremetal also reduced their wholesale reg rate, now lower than namespro until I reach the best level at namespro.)

I'd love to know how. I just finished a group of 60+ names one at a time:upset: I'll have to look at that control panel a little more closely.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom