Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Extraordinaire.com - one of my favorites

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Extraordinaire.com

Another one of my single word domains. At 14 letters, Its one of my longer single word names. Regardless, it is still one of my favorite in my portfolio because I feel the meaning of the words holds its weight in gold.

Any thoughts?

Domain summit 2024

cooljub

Level 2
Reaction score
I like it too, not sure on the value. How do you think it might be used?

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like it and it sounds great, but this would be problematic to brand on since people would struggle to type that in correctly. Being so long, it takes away some of the power of a one word domain.

Tough to put a value on it because of that. anywhere between low X,XXX and mid XX, XXX depending on how motivated the buyer was.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
Most people can't spell it, so a short version might be better
xtraordinary.com is only $35K

lot's of sellers on tld's for extraordinary

less is more on the net

but nice dictionary if you are into them

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I bought it for 50k and put 50k in advertising to sell it, and worked my ass off to sell it I could probably get 100k out of it, but why would I work my ass off. For free?

Reaction score
You made up the 100k figure. So can you explain how you came to it? Or did you just pluck a number out of the air? Did you base it on past sales? Or a multiple of revenue? Or do you have an idea for its development and potential profitable use? The fact is you didn't even know if it was spelled correctly... which makes me think you have no idea what it means and what it's value is. The problem with you posting on hundreds of appraisal threads with made up values with no explanation is that new people don't learn and they end up wasting more money on domains with little to no value. The appraisal threads are full of worthless domains for this reason.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me why you are making such a big deal out of it? I have 1st amendment rights, and 5th amendment rights, I have the right to say its worth 100k, and the right to not tell you why I believe that to be the case.

Reaction score
Because you spammed many many appraisal threads and necro'd 2 year old threads just to put a figure (which in most cases was completely ridiculous) and I don't want new members to waste a lot of money based on them. If you can't be bothered (or don't know how) to explain *why* you think something is worth what you say then why do you bother even posting in the first place? You're not helping at all. I'm afraid you lost all credibility with me with your fake 'offer' for one of your many poor domains you asked appraisals for.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will give her 50k for it. Sure, in payments. Hell yes I will give her 50k for it, if it's really spelled right. There is my answer. Straight up.

Reaction score
Great. I hope she accepts. You keep saying 'if it's really spelled right'.. have you really not looked this up yet?! When I'm openly offering 50k for a domain on a public domain forum I make sure I know what the domain is. I've done it for you:

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah I will pay 50k for a domain name that good. It is Extraordinaire.com an Extraordinaire domain name for sure.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Please do not make offers in this thread or solicit sales in any post within the Appraisal section.
If anyone has interest in the domain, express it via pm.

Thanks

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators