Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

F-N (dot) com EXTREMELY RARE SHORT L-L TOP COMBO BEST LETTERS! MANY ACRONYMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
F-N (dot) com

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

There are only 676 of these that exist and far less excellent combo ones like this, truly best of the best letters with so many acronyms. As short as they come before you start spending six to seven figures just to take the dash out. These are soaring in value in the coming years and are a sure investment, all letters only, only 3 short keystrokes away from your site. Big flip potential here also as I am offering this at a reseller deal, companies have paid six figures for these just make some phone calls and send some emails I'm sure you can get much much more for it. Selling for quick cash, considering close offers but you are better off posting sold before someone else does first because there are not many like it to go around..PM me or post in thread, deal by paypal friendpay or masspay or escrow split fees. Serious buyers only please and also this is a top premium combo so while I am sure you can buy one for a little less the crappy letter ones are not investment grade. You get what you pay for and make the due profit according to the quality of the name purchased/resold, simple math. :cool:

In a few years these will be trading for many times this price, mark my words.

Send PM :eek:

Chris

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators