Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

F$ Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbied

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, I feel a little blonde asking this but what is F$ and what are the "donate money" and donations all about? I have scanned this website over and over again for information but nothing comes up. I thought it might be under the "Rules" link but it keeps saying that it's empty. Please, if someone has a minute can you please explain it all or what you can. Thank you sooo much!!!!!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can also sell your f$ for paypal real money , going rate to sell is 2 f$ for a penny., so for 100f$ you could sell for 50 cents paypal., so some people will sell domains and services in the f$ section then sell the f$ for real money.

Barbied

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay. I checked it out and read where we can buy D$. Do we buy them with real money? Also, It looks as though I have $51 right now or at least that it what it says in my profile. How did I get that? Kinda confused here because it doesn't say how the program works.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
every post you get a couple f$ for posting added to your account, its cheaper to buy the f$ in the f$ section from another member selling some off , its half price that way :) , and yes it is real money when you buy them.

you hang around here long enough and you will use your f$ sooner or later, you will see.

Barbied

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That seems like a cool feature. Thank you so much for the information!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
most welcome!

also when you pay someone in f$ you click on their "donate" link to pay them , its called a donation instead of payment in f$

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom