Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

f$

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgtbike

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this may be in the wrong spot, but I have yet to find where it might go....so, I know we earn F$ on here for posting, you can buy, trade, sell them, etc. But what can you use them for? Can they be used to upgrade membership, and if so, what are the prices for the levels? Just wondering...thnx.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes you can buy/sell them and do whatever you want with them , there is a F$ forum to do all that , you can upgrade and buy things in the DNF store , you will see a button under each item "buy using F$"

mrgtbike

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thnx, but all I see when I click on the store is an advertisement for ppc....I tried to click the "upgrade membership" button and nothing happened...is it me or the store? thnx

Spinlock

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you mouse over the "Upgrade Membership" button, it should give you the options to get verified, and to upgrade your membership. You'll see something like
Code:
Upgrade Membership
Upgrade Membership
Become DNF Verified

You'll want to pick the second "Upgrade Membership." That's the link to follow.

You'll need 3500 F$ to make Platinum, and 385000 F$ to make exclusive. You can pay by Paypal, F$, and a few other options I don't remember right at the moment.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you may also donate $F in exchange for domains with other members

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom