Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fabulous.com Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

aptimass

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen some incredibly nice pages that are parked at fabulous, but I can't seem to figure out how to get my pages to show up like that. I noticed a button that said something about a graphics package, and thinking that was it purchased the package. Lo and behold I still can't add graphics to the pages.

If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to share, I sure could use the help.

Thanks

aptimass

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I figured it out, apparently you have to ask for the graphics to be turned on, as they do not automatically do it for everyone anymore. They claim that the graphics pages don't do as well in the search engines.

The graphics package can not be accessed for a while (they still have $250 for that) but apparently will be available when the updated dynamic generator is released.

aptimass

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The graphics package they sell isn't being used right now, and they are going to give me my money back for that. I guess the upgraded templates are free, you just have to ask for them. Here are a couple of sites, some are decent. The poker one isn't mine, it's just the one that caught my attention and made me go look into it further.

Software
Movies
Sports
Poker
Art

I still need to go in and optimise some of the text on the pages. You can change the <Title> <meta keywords, description> and the first paragraph.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aptimass said:
I figured it out, apparently you have to ask for the graphics to be turned on, as they do not automatically do it for everyone anymore. They claim that the graphics pages don't do as well in the search engines.

The graphics package can not be accessed for a while (they still have $250 for that) but apparently will be available when the updated dynamic generator is released.

Did you get the graphics turned on? If so, did you request via email or through the site. Thanks.

aptimass

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I requested it through their site. They have been really helpful since I got in touch with them. I didn't realize they were in Australia, which explains why it took them several hours to get back to me.....They were asleep :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom