Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

fabulous Fabulous or Parked?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of all the parking companies, which one pay you the most?

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Other than Adsense, Yahoo etc..

Which domain parking company pay you the most?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no question it has to be parked.. testing thousands of domains in many verticals has shown that Parked beat Fabulous hands down, for support and revenue.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Success,

There is no one program that is best for all of your domains. You will find that some of your domains will perform well with Fabulous and others will yield better results on different programs.

It is for this reason that I strongly recommend testing your domains over various platforms and parking individual domains where they earn the most.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or just park them all at parked and get the best of both. I know of no market that performs better at fabulous since the fall of the big gambling revenue of 2005. If Mike can show some examples I would happily test.

drbiohealth

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My general observations about parking companies that I have tried:

1. Initially for a month or so they pay you well (dangling carrot) and subsequently your earnings would drop asymptotically to pretty low levels.

2. Your traffic will vary wildly from one ppc provider to the other.

3. For a high paying keyword domain (e.g. finance words) with high traffic your click thru rate would almost always be inversely proportional to your pay per click amount.

4. If for some reason (by mistake) you earn more in a particular month, don't be shocked if they deduct some amount at the time of payment. Be ready to hear their Newtonian formula story on "bot traffic" as a pretext.

They will have readymade stories to tell for any situation.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or just park them all at parked and get the best of both. I know of no market that performs better at fabulous since the fall of the big gambling revenue of 2005. If Mike can show some examples I would happily test.

We have found that English language domains that are made up from commercial terms and phrases will generate positive results on our program.

There are a number of metrics we take into consideration when reviewing portfolios/domains. Two very important factors are whether the phrase/term the domain name consists of has a search count and/or paid advertisers in the major PPC search engines, Google/Overture.

Domains that have high scores for these factors will perform well on our program.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and an example of that would be?

These are some examples of domains that perform well on our Premium program:

mathgames.com
skate.com
bbguns.com
ancestor.com
freeweblayout.com

As mentioned, not every domain is suitable for our program, I have no qualms in admitting that other sponsors may outperform us on some domains.

From our experience we have found that Premium domains with natural type-in traffic will generate positive results using our platform.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to chime in for Fab here. What he is telling you is correct. Caveat: I have not tried Parked.com. The majority of my domains are at Fab, with the balance at SedoPro. I have been with Fab for about a year and a half now.

When you have a domain that works at Fab, it works really well. They have beautiful graphics, and top links. I have gotten upwards of $10 per click; usually it's between $.25 and $2.50 per click.

And my domains are almost exclusively non-gambling. Like he said, they do well with basic 1-2 word domains. I have a few longer ones like MaunaLaniRealEstate.com which I know convert that I bring to them, but that is the exception.

Their support is great, they work with you, and I have every impression that they are honest payers.

But...like he said, there are domains that just don't work there at present. I have a number of foreign language ones that are making much more at SedoPro, because Sedo translates the domain when it is opened in different countries. So domains which were earning very little at Fab are earning $10+ a month at SedoPro.

Kind regards....

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i say parked or ds

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always use parked, you choose your keywords, pictures, they respond to your trouble tickets FAST and the owner is a cool dude, they pay like clockwork to paypal on the 7th and 22nd of every month..no delay ever.

Across the board they have a very fair and stable cpc...they perform well for adult domains as well..AND pay you for clicks on the 2 click landers not just clicks on the ads...so you monetize the traffic even if they are "lookers"

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of all the parking companies, which one pay you the most?

If one single PPC company paid the most then everyone would park at that one PPC. Hitfarm is probably one of the best, but majority of people dont qualify for that. Rates depend on the domain category and rates vary depending on ownership, keywords, and account size.

DaJackel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would you guys suggest for an adult domain? I got one thats averaging 3-8 clicks a day, which does add up, but parked is giving me 1-2 cents on average...

any other parking sites do a little better for adult?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what keyword are you using for the domain? try adult personals or adult toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom