Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Failover.ca (2007) - Rsync.ca (2008) - ICMP.ca (2010) - POP3.ca (2011 - HOT Domain!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat H

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Failover.ca - 2007:

"In computing, failover is the capability to switch over automatically to a redundant or standby computer server, system, or network upon the failure or abnormal termination of the previously active application, server, system, or network."

About 12,000,000 results on Google for "Failover"

Rsync.ca - 2008:

"Rsync is a software application for Unix and Windows systems which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate."

About 7,570,000 results on Google for "Rsync"

ICMP.ca - 2010:

"The Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) is one of the core protocols of the Internet Protocol Suite. It is chiefly used by the operating systems of networked computers to send error messages indicating, for example, that a requested service is not available or that a host or router could not be reached."

About 12,600,000 results on Google for "ICMP"

POP3.ca - 2011:

"In computing, the Post Office Protocol (POP) is an application-layer Internet standard protocol used by local e-mail clients to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection. POP and IMAP are the two most prevalent Internet standard protocols for e-mail retrieval. The POP protocol has been developed through several versions, with version 3 (POP3) being the current standard."

About 33,700,000 results on Google for "POP3"

---

I'm accepting all reasonable offers on the above individual domains. Note, I'm looking for low $xxxx for Failover and POP3 due to the brand potential. Please send me a PM to discuss further. The sites do get traffic but nothing worth noting. All domains were from previous TBR auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom