Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fake 7 figure .tv sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You probably have read this from the thedomains.com about a 7 figure sale. The so called seller gave an update saying that he was forced to sign a NDA at the last minute. Not sure why MHB would post a comment from a anonymous commenter as a newsworthy article.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Probably it was for the domain IDontWatch.tv :D

AtTheLake

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NDA can be pretty loose or tight depending on who wrote it and in what state

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never believed a word that guy wrote. If he made that kind of money he would be on Bahamas right now enjoying the sun instead of lurking on blogs.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never believed a word that guy wrote. If he made that kind of money he would be on Bahamas right now enjoying the sun instead of lurking on blogs.

You're referring to MHB??????

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I enjoy his blog!

As for the .tv sale, it was always assumed a long shot so no surprise.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

So based on that logic, Adam Dicker should be in the Bahamas rather than "lurking" on DNForum.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So based on that logic, Adam Dicker should be in the Bahamas rather than "lurking" on DNForum.

Dnforum is much more joyful than the bahamas. why would you be in the bahamas when you can be at dnforum :)

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Jilo So, you think its ok commenting my post based on someone else's post(Cartoonz) without even reading the original blog post or replying to the content of my post. This is called libelous and you are called an ignorant.
@Cartoonz You better take time and read MHB's blog fromt he beginning and save your comments for yourself.

@Vincent Like! :D

To make it easier for you guys, MHB blog article was created based on a comment someone posted(he's one I m referring) for a 7 figure .tv sale on his previous blog article. You can read about it in the 1st paragraph:
According to a comment left on TheDomains.com on our post about Verisign’s renewal of the .TV contract, the first seven figure domain name is going to be reported to DnJournal.com “within a week”

Its so easy for you to create drama than read a flashing sign inside your house.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well .tv sales under NDA are the norm right so what's the fuss all about ? :)

rokoroko

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the fuss all about probably because the 7 figures in TV extension (btw. I own two word financial DN in TV - StockExchange )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom