Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Fake traffic script

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm familiar with it, but I've never used it. I haven't heard good things about it. Why would you ever want to use such a program?

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Anyone tried this, does it work well?
http://www.i-faker.com
I think anyone on this board or any like it would be well advised that if they've used a program like this, to keep their mouths shut about it if they liked the results. Justreading the description sounds dispicable. To be honest, you could use a program like this to "ruin" people as well, as I'm sure many companies that PAY for traffic will find out if a lot of the traffic is FAKE, and simply blacklist you and your business.
Google has filed suit in the Superior Court of Santa Clara against Auctions Expert International, accusing the Texas-based firm of faking the number of clicks on its adverts. This can be done by software or by hiring a bunch of students to click on the relevant advert. Google wants the return of money it has already paid the firm, and damages.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/23/google_sues_clickfraud/
WHY DO I NEED THIS SCRIPT?
Although this subject has until now been "Unspoken" about, now many webmasters are facing up to the fact that when you set up a website, visitors do not automatically come. Think of the many times you have visited a site and seen 1 member online and said to yourself "This site is only starting, I'll check back in a few weeks" and you never do. Our script "Simulates" visitors to your site.
DOES THE SCRIPT GIVE IMPRESSIONS TO MY BANNERS?
To put it simply, YES. Although not a practice we condone, our software can help you gain profits from your advertisers banner impressions. Although we are not aware of any advertising companies that can enforce a rule on this they may in the future come up with a method to prevent it.
IS TIS SOFTWARE LEGAL?
Our software is intended to test "LOAD BALANCING" and server resources and is not intended for fraudulent use. It is 100% legal.
Riiiight... they clearly need to familiarize themselves with the term "mixed messages". Also, they should invest in a spell checker too. :p

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom