Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

FamilySpy update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(Mods...please do not delete this thread as I need to protect my reputation...thanks)

Since the other thread was locked (at my request) I have posted my offer off resolution here in a public forum for all to see. Just so everyone understands I stand by my sales.

Here is my proposal:

#1 - Clicknow.to returns the domains (FamilySpy.com + about 5 others) back to DogStar.

#2 - DogStar refunds the $1,500 to Clicknow.to

#3 - DogStar returns the domains to me (FamilySpy.com + about 5 others)

#4 - I refund $1,000 to DogStar

This way, no one is out any money and I get the site back. I never had an error problems so I'm happy to keep the site. Clicknow.to and I have agreed to this...now it's up to DogStar.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Public again huh?

Well this is the email I have sent to both Topnames and ClickNow. I think it balances the risk fairly across all involved.

Topnames, Clicknow, if you guys can't work this out I think I have a great way to handle the refund. But first I think you should try to get him a fixed copy of the software Topnames if you can since Clicknow really just wants the software to work. I tried the software with the key clicknow provided and I get the same error, btw.

The money clicknow sent will not come to me in the mail for a week or longer. And since I have neither the domains nor the money, there is no sense my handling a refund.

Topnames, just send him the 1K directly and then he will send you the domains.

Once you have refunded him the 1k, and and it is confirmed that he has given you the domains. I will send clicknow the $500 difference.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's only public to show that I stand behind my sales. No one is attacking anyone here so please keep it nice.

The weird thing is I have not had one report of an error that could not be fixed. I'm running XP and it's been tested on 2000, 98 and ME. We didn't have a 95 machine to test it on, but the programmer assured me it would work. Two of the buyers ran Win95 without errors. I have no idea why these errors are occuring, but I know I never had someone ask for a refund.

I have no problem with with DogStar's suggested solution...however, I must receive the domains first (all of them). There is no compromise on this.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We do not want this issue to take over the forum - this is a transaction between 2 members followed by another transaction between 2 members.

My concern in this is that we may be presenting a precedent that it is somehow okay for B to buy a product from A, turn around a quick profit by a sale to C and then wash hands of responsibility, claiming that C has to go to A for support/problem solving!

To me it seems as clear as daylight that C should attempt to resolve the problem with B and that B should then attempt to resolve the problem with A.

Whatever you decide between you I think the forum has now had enough of posts about it.
The thread can be closed if requested by the starter.

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree this is a private transaction that should and is being worked out between the parties. Could we lock this thread and any additional threads that open under this topic. The cheerleading doesn't help bring the parties together, it actually usually creates resentment.

Sincerely.

** I have been advised that the moderator can not close this thread for me.

*** I would like to request that anyone not involved in this transaction please not reply in this thread.

*** To parties of this transaction, I would request that we continue to work out a resolution in private if possible.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Message received from Topnames:-

I have sent numerous PMs and emails to both DogStar and Clicknow.to and they have not responded. I will no longer offer a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom