Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

FANS of Registerfly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm relatively new here, but after reading experiences like this with Registerfly, I have a question ... why does ANYONE continue to do business with them?

How about all the Registerfly FANS pipe up and enlighten us why they're your main domain vendor?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some have experienced problems with them, others not. I have seen lots of people complaining about GoDaddy, but they are the biggest Registrar at the moment, that's a fact

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think any registrar is 100% complaint-free ... it's all about percentages. Whether it's .1% of your total client base that continually has trouble or 5%.

GoDaddy, by virtue of the sheer number of customers they have, are going to have a good number of complaints. If they have 500,000 customers then .1% (500) is understandable. If Registerfly has 10,000 customers and also has 500 who are consistently unhappy, that's 5%. Same number of people, different percentages.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Daniel Domainer said:
I don't think any registrar is 100% complaint-free ... it's all about percentages. Whether it's .1% of your total client base that continually has trouble or 5%.

GoDaddy, by virtue of the sheer number of customers they have, are going to have a good number of complaints. If they have 500,000 customers then .1% (500) is understandable. If Registerfly has 10,000 customers and also has 500 who are consistently unhappy, that's 5%. Same number of people, different percentages.

There you go. I can't say it any much better than how Daniel has. Personally I've about 20 of my domains registered with registerfly because they usually have very nice special offers. I am contend with them though i use many other registrars at the same time.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People hate registerfly due to their VERY poor customer service , the fact that their site never works properly etc.. but end up using them as they have purchased a domain that is registered there. i use them , but do not like them personally ....

PS : Horror stories of domain theft there .... made worse by the lack of support( actually ignorant support staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom