Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

?Fastest Growing Extension???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the fastest growing extension from January 2004 to Now and in your opinion, are .nets going to be surpassed by .info, .org, or .us??? ..... does anyone have some stats or know where I can get some on such informations??

Thanks

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still say .info is the extension of the future. COM will always be number one, but I think .info will be in 2nd place by a lot in 24 months or so.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Info and org is where it's at.

Then CCtlds

Oh, I forgot, .com is best :-D

M

mole

Steen said:
Oh, I forgot, .com is best :-D

.COM is the slowest growing extension this year. All the .COMs being bought are by speculators hoarding them to their grave.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol So true Mole.... yeah I'm putting my money on .info I can really see that extension making an even stronger move in the upcoming months..... then .org and .net in that order---- nothing touches the king though .com forever ese!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No question that Com Org & US are in that order as far as overall current value, future potential, traffic and type-in possibilities go. They are clearly the top-3, with com and org in the top-tier, way out in front (all that TV advertising helps org greatly compete vs com), with US being a mid-tier extension.

All other extensions are lower-tier, with net info biz about equal but at the bottom and all about equally bad (sorry, I know many at the forums do not like to hear that). I never even look at sales threads anymore where I see the thread is mostly about net info and biz names.

Again, my analysis is based on overall current value, future potential and type-in's and traffic, and is not based on the resale market, which sometimes reflects other valuations. That includes a good degree of mass hysteria to get on the biz and info bandwagons, caused mostly by biz & info resellers and their strong market in Europe, Germany in particular, and the UK.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
I think .ws and .cc will be surprising quite a few folks...

NW
LOLOL... .cc?

That extension has already come & FAILED miserably.... it's not going to make a comeback anytime soon! :laugh:

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL :)
I've always had minor interest in .ws

It's the best of the bad ones :)

com
info
org/net
us
biz

24/48 months from now.

.us will be big soon, I do have a lot of faith in that extension, just cannot invest in it.

- Jordan

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think .tv could also make a move soon, I have started seeing it all over infomercials...

gogeorge

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.US will become a great alternative to the expensive .com

Looks like .info will be more of an international extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom