Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fatal Error when updating custom graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles2

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I attempt to update custom graphics, I get the following page. Anyone else see the same?

Fatal error
: Call to undefined function alphanum_score() in /www/phpinclude/account/portfolios/domain/mycustomize.lib.php on line 539

Chuckles2

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well first of all, I just tried again and the error did not reoccur. But before I posted I was able to repeat the error several times today.

To get the error initially, I had clicked "customize template", typed a new template name, select a landing image and results image from my hard disk (JPG's, both of which meet size and dimension requirements) then I clicked Save Customizations. The error page then appeared.

P.S. I used the same images when I got the error as when I did not.

I hope it should be an easy error to track down. An undefined function is named above, and even the line number is identified. If you think it may help, feel free to PM me, I'll try to duplicate it again if you can't.

Another edit: Here's a possibility. My connection may have timed out before I clicked the Save Customizations button. (I may have had spent 10 minutes or so on that page working on graphics editing.)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think I know what the problem is, what were you trying to name the template originally?

Donny

Chuckles2

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't recall exactly, but it probably roughly matched domain name in question, which I prefer not to post here. (PM if you need to know which account is mine.)

Is it a matter of attempting to duplicate a name already in use? That may have occurred, (I don't recall for sure) but my intention was to modify the existing template, not create a new one, so I would have been inclined to use the same name.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI, the naming problem has been resolved.

Thanks for the information.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom