Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

***Favorite Moderator or Admin of 2006 Award*** - vote now! Don't be skurrrrred! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
***2006 Favorite Moderator or Admin Award!***

Rules: You get one vote per person for your favorite DNF mod or admin, ever in 2006..the title and winner can be for either. Whether they are active now or not they can be voted for, as long as they were here during 2006 they are fully eligible..the winner will receive a really cool gift for New Years and the distinctive "Favorite Moderator" or "Favorite Admin" title for all of eternity in shimmering glory here on DNF! (well until 2007 is over)

*Dotcomgod is an automatic favorite and we all know he totally kicks A$$, without him and his dedication and time this would'nt be here..but to be fair to the "other people" here on DNF, (the employees & volunteers) he's not in the running for this contest because he is the forum owner and not a mod or "regular" admin per say...he already knows he is special. Don't ya Adam? :yes:

If you vote for someone, please also include a brief reason WHY. :shy:

Please cast a vote if you view this thread so that enough votes are received and everyone's voice can be heard...in the event of a tie the two people in the tie will have to fight to the death with claw hammers. :laugh:

Begin your votes and let the best mod win!

Voting to last until 6 p.m. Dec 31st and the winner will be announced!

*Mocus*

Domain Days 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scorpio. Takes care of business.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As much as I want to vote scorpio because he always re-opens my "Happy Thread" and is very much one of the coolest and friendliest mods around..
I have to cast my vote to GiantDomains...I know he won't believe my nomination (of all people) given our shaky past and all the points he's given me..but my favorite mod/admin is by far GiantDomains..from the cool Tony Montana avatar to the fact that even though he has been heavy handed at times, he is always fair and with no BS, he enforces the rules and let's you know why and even where it says it. He is a great example of what a true mod or admin should be. Respected, feared just a little, and most importantly FAIR and equal with everyone..friends, strangers, and everything in between. 1 vote to GD's.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
copycat! :pound:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
***2006 Favorite Moderator or Admin Award!***

Rules: You get one vote per person for your favorite DNF mod or admin, ever in 2006..the title and winner can be for either. Whether they are active now or not they can be voted for, as long as they were here during 2006 they are fully eligible..the winner will receive a really cool gift for New Years and the distinctive "Favorite Moderator" or "Favorite Admin" title for all of eternity in shimmering glory here on DNF! (well until 2007 is over)

*Dotcomgod is an automatic favorite and we all know he totally kicks A$$, without him and his dedication and time this would'nt be here..but to be fair to the "other people" here on DNF, (the employees & volunteers) he's not in the running for this contest because he is the forum owner and not a mod or "regular" admin per say...he already knows he is special. Don't ya Adam? :yes:

If you vote for someone, please also include a brief reason WHY. :shy:

Please cast a vote if you view this thread so that enough votes are received and everyone's voice can be heard...in the event of a tie the two people in the tie will have to fight to the death with claw hammers. :laugh:

Begin your votes and let the best mod win!

-Chris

We're going to have to start a best brown nose of the year award now! :lol:
I vote for Mocus! ;)

Hmmm , best two spring to mind.One's the Bossman big so can't vote for him.
I like Bob too & Giant seems a bit of a dude.
However, It has to be Impact Admin for me.:yes:

Predator

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Scorpio and also liked Azooza....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One vote! damnit don't make me have a mod edit your post! hehehe
they might be preferential if they are one of the two listed! lol

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So scorpio....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, scorpio is in the lead so far...will tally up results after a few more people vote...let's hear it guys!

keep voting damnit :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom