Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Feedback on Latona's Auctions/Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I signed up for Latona's auctions for some of the low/no reserve auction held there over the last month. I'm a little annoyed with them and wanted to share this, and see if other people have feedback or similiar experiences.

The first auction, I won 3 names - received an invoice, paid, and received the names a few days later. Not blazing fast but certainly timely.

Second auction ended 5/3, I won 9 names. Received invoice 5/5 and paid 5/6 - still have not received the names or any status.

Third auction, I won 1 name. Ended 5/6

Fourth auction, one name, Ended 5/7, received invoice on 5/9 and paid on 5/11.

Since I had not received an invoice from the previous auction, I reply to the invoice email and notify them that this invoice was paid, but I had not received one for the previous auction (gave them a link to name). I also asked about the status of the 9 names from the earlier auction.

Did not receive a reply to my email, and then today I get the past due notice on the missing invoice. I'll send them the money, since at least I have an invoice number to reference now, but I replied right away asking again about the status of the paid for names and why my email went unanswered.

Think I will get a response?

What has your service from Latona's been like? Is this a fluke or is service poor there?

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should contact Rick directly.....

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just an update:

Nobody from Latona's has actually replied to any email I've sent.
They emailed today about transfer of the 9 names asking for transfer info - even though I provided it with payment. Just received another email that the 8 names were pushed. Had to send another email that they are missing one.

I doubt I will get a response on that one any time soon either.

Gonna keep trying to get the rest of the names I purchased there, but I doubt I will ever use them again, and glad I limited myself to lower cost domains from them.

I can understand mistakes - I certainly make my fair share, but ignoring customer emails is unacceptable. I even add things to the beginning of the subject line like "PLEASE REPLY" and "HELP" to try and make it stand out for them.

EDIT: I did get a quick email back on the missing name, and this one is at different registrar. Had to provide that information - again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom