Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Feedback on NDX market

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know NDX domain trading hasn't been around that long. Any opinions someone has to share I'd love to hear.

I'd like to list some domains I have parked with ND on their NDX and maybe I'll even sell some. I looked for what the seller's fee would be but all I found is that it's a small fee - Would need to get the exact percent or fee first.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi domainoid,

Listing your domains on NDX Market is free and, currently, we have not introduced any fees for selling on NDX Market either. We had a great 17,500 USD sale last week for a sale which came directly through the for sale link on the user's parked page, so if you park with ND, then it makes perfect sense to combine the two.

I hope you enjoy using NDX Market.

Ed

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, NameDriver. I forgot about this thread. I'll be looking into this option and I'm happy there is no commission due on the seller's part. I knew listing was free but I thought I would owe some sort of commission to ND. I like your new templates so keep new ones coming all year long. Cheers

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive escrow service is the best!!! and its free! saved many hamburgers there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom