Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered this domain 4 days ago and parked it 3 days ago. I don't have enough stats on it to list it in the traffic section, but I wanted to see if anyone wanted to purchase this.

Although I hope I'm wrong, I foresee the traffic dramatically increasing on this domain name in the coming days. I'm usually not one to try and Capitalize on an event, but I honestly couldn't help myself.

I've only got 3 days of Sedo stats, which I will include a screenshot or two of.

77 uniques and .97 cents revenue in the past 3 days alone. August 14th saw 44 uniques in 1 day, and August 15th 25 uniques.

The situation in Missouri is very unfortunate and I'd much rather see my domain flop, and see everyone get along.... However, I don't see that happening and my personal opinion is that these riots are just getting started.

Just putting it out there and seeing if anyone might be interested in buying this name. I am taking any and all offers.

I can't say for sure if this name will make you money. 3 days stats is not much in the broad spectrum, however if your willing to take a chance it may prove to be a decent investment.

Registered at godaddy, has a few days less of a year til expiration. image.jpg image.jpg

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Update stats

*i reported another more detailed screenshot

image.jpg 93 uniques
23 clicks
Roughly 7 days of stats.
Revenue from previous post has been adjusted as per screenshot.

New screenshot posted.
Still looking for offers.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom