Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

chris clawson

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this a million dollar domain?
FerrariAutos.com Or how much should i sell it for because i sure could use a million dollars sooner than later, or im open to trade for a half decent ferrari lol. Fair trade right? Actually i would be happy with a honda so shoot me an offer. Big ferrari would kill for the name...

Domain summit 2024

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ouch,this is a serious trademark infringement, drop this name asap

Ferrari can take this name from you any time they want

chris clawson

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea i dont know what the law is, i havent really looked into it much. I did pay for it and they had a chance just like me to buy it. FerrariAutos .. They could just give me a ferrari for it and i will be one happy camper. Whats one ferrari to them? Thats like pocket change to them.

Headlines ferrari gives guy a ferrari to get back there name

Ok well it would be cool anyway but there probably just a bunch of rich jerks that would do just what you said.

I was going to make a ferrari website and do a middle man type deal.. For helping sales. It was my idea since you can be an affiliate, It was a moment thought and buy when i seen it was available. I dont have the money to make it like i wanted so im getting rid of it anyhow.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This domain is worth AT LEAST $1 million.

Eriq Triumph

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You have no chance of getting a Ferrari I'm afraid, a lawsuit maybe, a Ferrari, definitely not

Always check for trademarks

^^ this

Listen and heed the advice. It only takes one TM infringement and forced UDRP transfer for you to learn your lesson. Spend your time and energy investing in non-trademarked domains. ;)

Last edited:

chris clawson

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I wrote ferrari and told them my plans that i originally had for the name, and to see what options if any they will give me. I have seen after doing some research there is some affilate type sites using there name but they express that they are not offical ferrari, more they are partners of there corporation. I told them in good faith i will give them the name if they really want it, I belive it will all work out for the good. Ill post when i know more. Well see what they say.

Eriq Triumph

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I wrote ferrari and told them my plans that i originally had for the name, and to see what options if any they will give me. I have seen after doing some research there is some affilate type sites using there name but they express that they are not offical ferrari, more they are partners of there corporation. I told them in good faith i will give them the name if they really want it, I belive it will all work out for the good. Ill post when i know more. Well see what they say.

High fives for doing the right thing, Chris! Cheers!

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have registered a trademark domain, never email the company and tell them that, most companies will ask you to delete it and thats it, but why take that risk

Just delete the name from your account

I assume you are joking about the giving you a Ferrari thing?

chris clawson

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont have any money for them to sue me for. Im so broke its not even funny. Ive been trying to make money online for 6 months and ive made a total of .56 cents in sales commission and about $18.00 adsense clicks. My wife is wondering why i dont have any money. Im wondering why i cant make anything work.

I am a newbie with trying to sell domains and make websites and everything, but i guess i keep trying because i like what im doing. Now im trying to figure out how to turn api requested affiliate products go to my shopping cart. I dont even know what to do. Ive completely wiped out my website a couple times with fatal errors. Im learning as i go 6 months later but im also doing this on a phone.

Is there anyone on here that can help me link my cart to products through the ali affiliate plugin. So i can sell the aliexpress products directly off my website. Like this website, worldofharry.com I seen and its like the perfect solution for me, what do you do?

Eriq Triumph

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I had the skillset in that arena, Chris, I would definitely lend you a hand. Unfortunately, I do not. Maybe someone else will be able to steer you in the right direction.

Meanwhile, remember that attitude is 90%. Stay the course. Things will work out. They always do.

I wish you the best.

Eriq

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators