Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale festive.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unless you know for certain the buyer has very deep pockets or is in deep need of the domain - it is a very good offer.

Think of all the .ca's you can register with that!

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice first offer.. I'd accept if the site has 0 revenue.

if your earning 1 to 5 $ a day, keep it. I say keep it cuz it's my experience the earners from typin with .ca seem to go on and on and on.. not a fluke waiting to drop off after some period of time. Could be luck but I have too many .ca in that situation that never seem to lose the daily revenue.

note: space out the name festive . ca if you can, you dont want the buyer finding it in SE.. it doesnt take long to be found.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the replies folks, I kind of streached my $$ out at pool two weeks ago (efunding . ca + workmate . ca) and got caught up in bidding when I should have walked away. damm you "pool_1482"

I checked out the bidders website and they look solid, the site has no traffic/revenue, good tip about spreading out the domain, I never had thought of that!

again appreciate the comments

~ian

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the replies folks, I kind of streached my $$ out at pool two weeks ago (efunding . ca + workmate . ca) and got caught up in bidding when I should have walked away. damm you "pool_1482"

I checked out the bidders website and they look solid, the site has no traffic/revenue, good tip about spreading out the domain, I never had thought of that!

again appreciate the comments

~ian

I was trying for workmate.ca (to complete a set), but i never use pools service even if it means losing out on names here and there. Using them to get names only makes it harder on yourself. I work with the little guys and manage to get names for less than 20$. When I get into those auctions the prices rarely stay below the hundreds and thousands. I do quite well without them.

Added snippet: You might want to get the B&D ads off your parked page, the name is ™ and could certainly be taken away from you based on that alone. Be sure not to have any competitor ads there as well. (Hope you take that as a courtesy and not offended)

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should have walked away, I now plan to stay away from Pool and live in my Comfort Zone,
I hope to sell more domains over this winter (I work seasonal) to keep things rolling along, and start buying in the spring/summer when I am back to work

thanks for the info

~ian

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kevin if you don't mind divulging - which drop services are you using that cost so little?

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
smart move ian. Thats a nice domain, and the amount you'll earn with B&D ads isnt worth the generic value of the domain itself. Although it's tm'd it can still make a decent site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom