Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

few targetted traffic domains.. travel, software, cars, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Some of your domains get less than the minimum of "30 visits" per day!

Please review stats and remove those which do not qualify.

Thanks

nasa

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
discountjoggingstrollers.com $10 @ enom
traffic targetted towards; shopping

***SOLD*** Please PM payment address...Thanks

dealwave

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Package below is **SOLD** Please PM payment info

three names below up for sale as a package, $40.

brides-from-russia.com @ enom
traffic targetted towards; dating, marriage
click here to view stats

bitethisbouquet.com @ godaddy
traffic targetted towards; shopping, candy
click here to view stats

stranraerfc.net @ godaddy
traffic targetted towards; fan club, soccer
click here to view stats

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
power-builder.com $50 sold
email me your paypal account
denny at startseek . com

Paid and received

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clubeuroracing.com purchased.

Paypal payment sent.

Enom push received.

Great transaction!

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a note, i bought 7 domains from this guy. Each domain advertised as 100+ visitors per day. Two weeks after the purchase, all domains dropped to 1-2 per day.

.biz

PS: mike031, you should tell people this fact.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is quite common on this board, I bought domains from about 20 sellers, only 3 was OK, so I will continue buying from them, from the other I will never buy again. Thats always a risk of this business.

.biz said:
Just a note, i bought 7 domains from this guy. Each domain advertised as 100+ visitors per day. Two weeks after the purchase, all domains dropped to 1-2 per day.

.biz

PS: mike031, you should tell people this fact.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
It is quite common on this board, I bought domains from about 20 sellers, only 3 was OK, so I will continue buying from them, from the other I will never buy again. Thats always a risk of this business.

so you mean this broad this not better than eBay ?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mr ".biz" are you at it again, with this non sense.. we went over this already, privately and publicly.. at least 3 times now.. if i remember correctly the names you bought from me were all asian-based traffic, chinese traffic to be exact.. china blocked fabulous, sedo and many other popular name servers/ppc providers back then on one fine day, all of the sudden.. and out of no where.. so basically traffic was being dismissed and filtered out and of course it still is to this very day... so how is that my fault? many were affected by this and still are.. you had the referrer stats and screenshots right in front of you as i supply them with all of my domains for sale on all boards and you made the decision to go ahead and purchase them, nobody forced you to do anything and nothing was guaranteed to you as well...

i'v sold close to a thousand traffic domains on this board alone and this clown is one of the very few who won't let this unfortunate situation which we all lost money on simply go away, just accept the fact and move on.. and if you still don't understand what exactly happend when the traffic simply vanished on that one particular day.. well.. then.. there's no hope for you!

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
During that time, I had 2,500 domains including asian & chinese traffic; none of them have the problem, but only those 7 domains bought from you. How do I know you didn't forward the traffic before I purchase from you. No, I didn't accept your explaination.

I purchased domains from you because I trust people on this broad.

You said, just accept this fact. My post just asked you to put the fact along with your sale pitch. Why didn't you do so? Why you had to be upset and called me a clown?

I was warned from a few members after I had purchased, but I couldn't do anything at that time. And you as a seller, you don't take responsibility with anything. If I were you I would have bought back all the domains to show that I didn't try to scam anyone.

You're one of only two people on this board in my blacklist. Another one was banned long time ago.

.biz

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my friend, let it go already.. it was many month's ago.. not my fault and neither is yours.. just an unfortunate situation, this things happend in the traffic game.. i can't do anything about it really, but, i did suggest to everybody who bought chinese names from me including you too to switch to their own name servers.. i have.. and i regained most of the traffic, not all of it.. but still better then nothing

....and no i did not "forward" traffic to any domains, you said it yourself my friend.. you had the domains performing just fine for exactly two weeks before the major changes by "china" took place.. you had the live referrer stats and raw ip stats etc with whichever ppc company/name servers you were using.. so why are you still going at it? you saw the chinese url's.. the chinese search engine queries coming straight from chinese ip's and so on and so on.. just give it a rest.. move on!

and just a reminder.. this is a sales thread, your unrelated and unnecessary comments are not welcome.... i think i am going to report you next time you do this, i am tired of repeating my self over and over again, can't stand ignorant people.. and likewise, i would not do any business with you ever again... too many headaches'

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
price drop!

traffic is solid and very consistant.. buy the three remaining names as a package for only $699, post sold to claim :eek:k:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Almost zero traffic on the domainname I bought, lets say it cost me 50 bucks to know I will NEVER buy from this seller again and I believe .biz guy

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny, whats going on here... have you lost your mind? it would be nice if you would contact me first and let me know of the whatever problems you are having so we can straighten them out one way or another.. not very smart'

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
denny, whats going on here... have you lost your mind? it would be nice if you would contact me first and let me know of the whatever problems you are having so we can straighten them out one way or another.. not very smart'

I have no time to "straighten" some f*cking 50 bugs, I take it as a fee to distinguish crooks from good people, do not tell me what is and what is NOT "very smart" nor do question my mental health !

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow, so harsh... you see, when there is a problem.... its best if its taken care off, that way.. everybody goes home happy.. 99% of all my buyers are happy and i don't like it when things go wrong, i will be glad to refund your moneys if there is infact a problem once it is brought to my attention of course and it is legitimate, anyhow...... as you can see from the stats below, there is no robots crawling the site and nothing else really "fake" about the stats, i don't know why your stats program is not picking up the uniques/visitors to the domain... most of the visitors are suppost to be direct type-ins i suppose

screenshots ---> here

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

If there is a problem with a purchase, please try to work it out via pm's first, before resulting to name-calling and thread bashing!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators