Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed FileSharingCenter.com network. Up to $20k a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most of you remember my kazaam.com thread (yeah, the one that was closed thanks to some members fighting).

Well, now I am open to all offers for the main site FileSharingCenter.com the whole "network" including the site kazaam.com and the affiliate revenue.

The site teaches the user how to share files on the net and other stuff (how to burn cds, how to compress videos, etc.) We charge $34,95 per suscription (used to charge $49, but with lower prices we get more sales). The package includes our domain name kazaam.com, the main site filesharingcenter.com, all the affiliates income and the website content. You can charge the customers with a 2checkout account or a free clickbank account (which will let you to have your own affiliates and also the sale agent for our affiliates).

The site generates very good revenue with p2p, downloads, movies, music or file sharing traffic. So far our sales increased thanks to new affiliates and other deals (moviedownloads.com, kazaa.ca, and others) all affiliates get a 65% revenue share, the affiliate payment is managed by clickbank.com

We receive like 3-4 affiliation requests per week, most of them from owners of very good names with type-in traffic of our target. We just closed another deal last week, and the requests are still coming.

I am looking for a very good offer, only serious buyers. Remember that we´re making like $200k a year with this biz, and since we receive a lot of affiliation requests, the yearly revenue can change (lot more) in less than a month.

For more information (due to my time) please send me an email, DO NOT PM me or post your question here. I will be happy to send details and answer every request, questions, etc. by email as soon as possible, I want to give full attention to every interested party, so I prefer direct requests of info by email.

PS: To some members, this time please respect the thread and the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators