Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Filling in payment info. urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to fill in my payment info. Sedo asks for "National Bank Code"... do they mean the SWIFT code?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not SWIFT code, as far as there is another place to write your bank SWIFT Code in. I am not sure what National Bank Code is for, seems like it is new feature, but I doubt it is obligatory to add it. Just fill in the other information and it should let you update. If not, I suggest contacting their support.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maxo said:
It is not SWIFT code, as far as there is another place to write your bank SWIFT Code in. I am not sure what National Bank Code is for, seems like it is new feature, but I doubt it is obligatory to add it. Just fill in the other information and it should let you update. If not, I suggest contacting their support.

i entered all the info, the system took it, but now i dont see anything on the payment page... is this because they have to check if such an account exists or smth?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They can not check if your bank account exists. You should not see the payment information, unless you click: "Make Changes" link in the banking information. However, I would recommend contacting their Customer Support to make sure it is added correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom