Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Find Listed Domains The Hard But Free Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would share with you people the way i search for listed Yahoo Google Dmoz etc domains.

Below is a list of programs (downloadable) needed to do this.

1. Link Collector. here

2. Text File Parser. here

3. Trusty old wordpad or microsoft word.

4. Domain Name Analyzer here

a/ OK, using the Link Collector, you can surf any directory like google or yahoo, and as you go along it collects every link that appears on the pages. You can surf with the program for as long as you need, delving deep into Yahoo directories and Google and Dmoz etc. You will see the link count at the top. Easy as to gather 50,000 links.

b/ Once you have enough links, you need to use the save function of the program to put it into a text file. The results will look like scambled eggs for now, however this is where the Text Parser comes into the picture.

c/ Open up the Text Parser and have it open the raw link file you just saved. This bit is a little tricky. You need to add the parser options to look for anything that starts with www. and ends with .com.

d/ Then run the parser. This will then enable you to save the output with every domain name between these 2 fields.

e/ Now onto the last part. Open up Domain Name Analyzer and import the file. Then run it.

This will as we know give all available domains for whatever TLD you choose.

OK, I did say it was the hard way, but after you get use to it, you'll be checking 10's of thousands of links in no time.

The best way i have found is to open google, type in a good keyword like "gold" then hit enter. Now copy the URL at the top and paste it into the Link Collector, and surf the 10 or so pages that google gives. Then save the raw file and goto step b/

Hope I haven't absolutely bored you guys too much. If it finds a good name, then good luck to you and $20 DNF for me hahahha JK

Cheers
Mike

;)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the work you put in there Mike - and for sharing it with everybody! :)

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick, and welcome back ;)

heres a few domains i found with the above method. OK not MILLION $$ ones, but persistance is always the key.

javascriptguide.NET
javascriptsearch.NET
freewarejava.NET
javalobby.NET
freewarefiles.NET
discountnewcars.NET
cityholden.NET
ftpfind.NET
aboutdomains.NET
allcheaphosting.NET
spacecast.NET
php-tutor.NET
kidsfreeware.NET
freewarenet.NET
freewarefonts.NET
duckshit.NET
mp3yes.NET
boschtools.NET
visabusiness.NET
south-asia.NET

To see what other extensions are taken for the above go here

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike

I continue to be impressed with your stuff. You're a very sharp guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom