Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Finding new type in traffic domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone's had success registering new names that get type-in traffic. I've tried keeping up on the news and seeing if any of the slang for new technology is registered but usually its all taken. I didn't know if anyone had any tips on finding these names. It also seems like if you were to hear a new term, you would need to register it as fast as possible before someone else registered it, so how would you register a name as quick as possible without having to type in all your credit card info, etc?

Beantown

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
beantown said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone's had success registering new names that get type-in traffic. I've tried keeping up on the news and seeing if any of the slang for new technology is registered but usually its all taken. I didn't know if anyone had any tips on finding these names. It also seems like if you were to hear a new term, you would need to register it as fast as possible before someone else registered it, so how would you register a name as quick as possible without having to type in all your credit card info, etc?

Beantown
If you dont want to type in your Credit Card info consider using namecheaps add funds into your accounts feature. With paypal you can add funds in Whatever amount and when you find that domain you can pick it up real quick.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nearly impossible to register pure type-ins , the big guns that do this for a living stay way ahead of the curve , I only have small successes now and then with a typo, we see the "good" names with traffic bringing more and more money here on the forum , I think that will continue.

chumvi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I registered a domain, I got huge traffic in the first three days: then subsided completely. Don't know why.

Chumvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom