Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Finding PPC rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I remember reading a thread at another board where someone was doing a "TBR" preview with a few selected names and the category's PPC rates.

Does anyone know where we can find the PPC rates for different categories? Not that they're worth much now, but I'd be curious to browse around.

Thanks

Domain Days 2024

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I remember reading a thread at another board where someone was doing a "TBR" preview with a few selected names and the category's PPC rates.

Does anyone know where we can find the PPC rates for different categories? Not that they're worth much now, but I'd be curious to browse around.

Thanks

The Fabulous ppc rates can be found using the tool at roar.com.

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Spex,

Here is an interesting tool from Google that estimates "CPC".

It has some good options that allow you to pick currency, country, and even type in different keywords so you can compare cpc.

Keep in mind this is the "cost per click" Google would charge an advertiser for keywords, not the revenue you would make on PPC. But it is helpful....

https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The google tool provides some good insight, but the roar.com doesn't seem to be working

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom